Subject: RE: Vs: Estonia - link for approved doctors CISR:0138970
From: "Cayman Registry" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2025 10:53:34 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Thank you very much.

Wishing you a lovely day ahead.

Kind regards,

Emily Morris
Technical Documentation Specialist
Cayman Registry | A Division of Cayman Maritime
CI: +1 (345) 949 8831 | UK: +44 (0)1489 799 203 | M: +44(0)7554 171 761
E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
W:  <http://www.cishipping.com/> www.cishipping.com

------------------- Original Message -------------------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>;
Received: Thu Jan 30 2025 17:58:48 GMT+0000 (Greenwich Mean Time)
To: Cayman Registry <[email-masked]>; Cayman Registry
<[email-masked]>;
Subject: Vs: Estonia - link for approved doctors CISR:0138970

Hello

New website address is
<https://terviseamet.ee/tervishoiukorraldus/tervishoiutootajale/tootervish
oiuteenus>
https://terviseamet.ee/tervishoiukorraldus/tervishoiutootajale/tootervisho
iuteenus.

Best wishes

Republic of Estonia

Health Board

[email-masked]

www.terviseamet.ee <http://www.terviseamet.ee>

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Estonia

This e-mail meant for use by the person named in the letterhead. If you
have got this e-mail by mistake, please notify of it the sender without
delay and delete the received e-mail together with all its attachments.

Saatja: Cayman Registry <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: neljapäev, 30. jaanuar 2025 18:29
Adressaat: TA Info <[email-masked]>
Teema: Estonia - link for approved doctors CISR:0138970

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good afternoon,

I used to use the following website to verify if a doctor is approved to
issue a seafarer medical certificate on behalf of Estonia:

<http://www.terviseamet.ee/en/persons-who-conduct-medical-examinations-pur
poses-republic-estonia-maritime-safety-act>
www.terviseamet.ee/en/persons-who-conduct-medical-examinations-purposes-re
public-estonia-maritime-safety-act

However the link seems to have changed.  I've looked around the website
and cannot find the list of doctors - are you able to point me in the
right direction please?

Kind regards,

Emily Morris
Technical Documentation Specialist
Cayman Registry | A Division of Cayman Maritime
CI: +1 (345) 949 8831 | UK: +44 (0)1489 799 203 | M: +44(0)7554 171 761
E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
W:  <https://url.jer.m.mimecastprotect.com/s/RS_wCBLmNZIGLjnt1umS2wbqr/>
www.cishipping.com